Are you an entrepreneur looking to launch your startup in Dubai or the UAE?
Are you wondering what to include in your business plan? Read carefully this article and you are already on the right track.
First of all it crucial to understand your business model, that's why you should always start by defining what your business is about. Therefore, the sections you should always start with include:
- An executive summary including your business description
- Your mission & vision
- The keys to your business success
Then you should move to the market data by including the below sections:
- Overview of your market
- Competitive analysis
- Market opportunity
- A SWOT analysis summarizing your strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Next, you should talk about your specific products and services. What makes them unique and how they will help you succeed. This section should include:
- Your product / service description
- Your competitive advantage
- Your market positioning and pricing strategy
Now it is time to talk about your manpower. The sections you should develop include:
- Your organizational structure
- Your management team
- Your personnel & hiring plan
- The different roles and functions within your business
No business plan is complete without a clear sales and marketing plan. This is why the next section should include:
- A detailed marketing plan
- A clear sales strategy
Next we move to the financials. Your financial plan should include:
- A 5 to 7 years financial plan including estimations of your costs and revenues
- A 5 to 7 years P&L (Profit & Loss statement)
- A company valuation if needed
- Key financial ratios and metrics (relevant for investors)
- A break-even analysis
- A profitability analysis
Your business plan should end on a high note with a summary of your upcoming activities and a detailed timetable of upcoming actions.
That's it! We hope you will put the above information to good use! If you require any help in writing a professional business plan for your UAE business, then do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to provide all the support your require.
To your business success!